- To see the books in Fleet’s library, use this catalog link: Library Catalog Link.
- Library Rules and Expectations:
- Students will return books every week and check out new books. Students have 14 days to read books, but can return them sooner if finished. Books can be renewed if students need more time.
- Students will be charged the price of a lost book.
- Borrowing Books:
- Pre-k and kindergarten classes check out 1 book per week.
- 1st-2nd graders check out 2 books per week.
- 3rd-5th graders check out 3 books per week.
Published October 21, 21 11:18AM
For our lesson on biographies the students wrote 3 things that would be said about them if a biography were written about their lives. 😍 https://t.co/yewTjfPSDd
Published October 19, 21 5:48AM
Anyone in a creepy Halloween spirit yet? 👻 We’ve got just what you need! 📚 @APSLibrarians @APS_FleetES @APSFleetPTA @Principal_Fleet @AP_FleetFalcons https://t.co/IOD1hEQtmd
Published October 15, 21 6:53AM
This is why our PTA is better than yours. 🍩🍩🍩 @APSFleetPTA @APS_FleetES @APSLibraries @Principal_Fleet @AP_FleetFalcons https://t.co/c8dxQXtfWm
Published September 30, 21 5:46AM
Straight A’s for APS! Rated #2 in VA. 🤯 @APSLibrarians @APSFleetPTA @APS_FleetES @Principal_Fleet @AP_FleetFalcons https://t.co/lizBwAth9w
Published September 24, 21 12:19PM