If you have library books to return, please return those books to the book cart in the school lobby.
- To see the books in Fleet’s library, use this catalog link: Library Catalog Link.
- How to order print books from Fleet library:
- Go to Library catalog and log in.
- Place holds on the books you want.
- You can pick up your library books in the Fleet lobby on the following days:
- Just tell the staff at the door your grade and name. They will bring you the bag of your checked out books.
- Books will be held in the school lobby for one week.
- Detailed Instructions on how to place a hold can be found in this document: Placing a Hold on a Book- Elem
- “I don’t see any new checkouts in my account, should I still come to school?” No – that means your request could not be filled and there will not be a bag of books for you that particular day.
- “When do I return my library books?” You can return library books on Monday through Friday. There are book return carts in the school lobby.
- “How are you ensuring books are clean?” Per APS Library Services, books will quarantine for 7 days and then be sanitized.
Published November 17, 20 3:43PM
Not too late to get your chipotle tonight! #FleetStrong @APS_FleetES @Principal_Fleet @Fleet_AP @APSLibrarians https://t.co/Aye961MVi5
Published November 17, 20 3:37PM
Happy 245th birthday to the U.S. Marine Corps! Check out some of our books if you want to read more. @APSLibrarians @APS_FleetES @Principal_Fleet @Fleet_AP https://t.co/EOIJYmxoKH
Published November 10, 20 6:37AM
Fleet Readers-library books are ready and waiting to go home with you! Thursday 10/29 9:00 -6:00. This is the last chance this week to pick up books. The books miss you! 📚❤️ @Principal_Fleet @Fleet_AP @APSLibrarians
Published October 28, 20 1:44PM
You can now pick up your library holds 3 days a week: Mondays 9-3 Tuesdays 9-3 Thursdays 9-6 Place those holds!!! @APSLibrarians @APS_FleetES @Principal_Fleet @Fleet_AP
Published October 26, 20 9:51AM