If you have library books to return, please return those books to the book cart in the school lobby.
- To see the books in Fleet’s library, use this catalog link: Library Catalog Link.
- How to order print books from Fleet library:
- Go to Library catalog and log in.
- Place holds on the books you want.
- You can pick up your library books in the Fleet lobby on the following days:
- Just tell the staff at the door your grade and name. They will bring you the bag of your checked out books.
- Books will be held in the school lobby for one week.
- Detailed Instructions on how to place a hold can be found in this document: Placing a Hold on a Book- Elem.
- “I don’t see any new checkouts in my account, should I still come to school?” No – that means your request could not be filled and there will not be a bag of books for you that particular day.
- “When do I return my library books?” You can return library books on Monday through Friday. There are book return carts in the school lobby.
- “How are you ensuring books are clean?” Per APS Library Services, books will quarantine for 7 days and then be sanitized.
Published February 17, 21 11:21AM
So excited to have the Civil Rights heroine, Joan Mulholland @educate2endhate visit our 5th graders today! https://t.co/72z3YiALon
Published February 12, 21 8:37AM
Ms. Murray's 1st graders wrote some great poetry for Valentine's Day! https://t.co/ZbrdPpL3t6
Published February 09, 21 11:34AM
Published November 17, 20 3:43PM
Not too late to get your chipotle tonight! #FleetStrong @APS_FleetES @Principal_Fleet @Fleet_AP @APSLibrarians https://t.co/Aye961MVi5
Published November 17, 20 3:37PM