If you have library books to return, please return those books to the book cart in the school lobby.
- To see the books in Fleet’s library, use this catalog link: Library Catalog Link.
- How to order print books from Fleet library:
- Go to Library catalog and log in.
- Place holds on the books you want.
- You can pick up your library books in the Fleet lobby on the following days:
- Just tell the staff at the door your grade and name. They will bring you the bag of your checked out books.
- Books will be held in the school lobby for one week.
- Detailed Instructions on how to place a hold can be found in this document: Placing a Hold on a Book- Elem.
- “I don’t see any new checkouts in my account, should I still come to school?” No – that means your request could not be filled and there will not be a bag of books for you that particular day.
- “When do I return my library books?” You can return library books on Monday through Friday. There are book return carts in the school lobby.
- “How are you ensuring books are clean?” Per APS Library Services, books will quarantine for 7 days and then be sanitized.
@GofourthSnyder @GofourthSnyder I have a series suggestion for your 4th graders: The Boys of Wartime by Laurie Calkhoven
Published July 15, 21 12:27AM
Published July 11, 21 12:17PM
📣 Fleet Falcons…your Little Free Library is READY TO GO!!!! 📚📚Take a book. Leave a book. @APS_FleetES @APSFleetPTA @APSLibrarians @Principal_Fleet @Fleet_AP https://t.co/ryevtm0Lr0
Published July 11, 21 12:16PM
@GofourthSnyder @Principal_Fleet @APS_FleetES @APSVirginia @ilovearlingtonv @APSLibrarians @GofourthSnyder Y’all didn’t know I have basketball skills. 🏀😜
Published July 11, 21 12:12PM
RT @Principal_Fleet: Our very own @FleetLib at the opening of Columbia Pike Library spinning a basketball!! Way to go Ms. Womack!! @APS_Fle…
Published July 08, 21 1:30PM