- To see the books in Fleet’s library, use this catalog link: Library Catalog Link.
- Library Rules and Expectations:
- Students will return books every week and check out new books. Students have 14 days to read books, but can return them sooner if finished. Books can be renewed if students need more time.
- Students will be charged the price of a lost book.
- Borrowing Books:
- Pre-k and kindergarten classes check out 1 book per week.
- 1st-2nd graders check out 2 books per week.
- 3rd-5th graders check out 3 books per week.
@Fleet_ITC @APS_FleetES @Fleet_Coaches We’ll miss you more Michele❣️ Thank you for all your help getting the Morning News set up.
Published June 19, 22 2:37AM
1st Grade gave the best send-off to our graduates. 👩🏻🎓 👨🏾🎓 Go do big things 5th graders!!!! https://t.co/Nu5WnmaoX8
Published June 17, 22 7:00AM
Thanks to @RIFGivingPage & our favorite sorority in the world @DSTNoVAC every Fleet Falcon is going home with 2-3 “forever books” this summer! https://t.co/h0HQGLcqh7
Published June 16, 22 7:41AM
RT @AP_FleetFalcons: Rain might have postponed field day but we still had a blast in PE! @APS_FleetES https://t.co/ouOLabz0WC
Published June 14, 22 4:26PM
@ArlingtonVALib told us all about their Summer Reading challenge today. We’re ready! 📚 ☀️ https://t.co/pL6baJdwuu
Published June 07, 22 6:37AM