- To see the books in Fleet’s library, use this catalog link: Library Catalog Link.
- Library Rules and Expectations:
- Students will return books every week and check out new books. Students have 14 days to read books, but can return them sooner if finished. Books can be renewed if students need more time.
- Students will be charged the price of a lost book.
- Borrowing Books:
- Pre-k and kindergarten classes check out 1 book per week.
- 1st-2nd graders check out 2 books per week.
- 3rd-5th graders check out 3 books per week.
Marketing works! (These magazines have been sitting on a back shelf all year. They are so happy to be back in the hands of Fleet Falcons!) https://t.co/7b9cNkSi22
Published January 25, 23 8:02AM
@MissUrbanAPS So sweet!!! 💐
Published January 18, 23 3:07AM
Allow us to start out your 2023 with a book recommendation! 📚 (Now accepting teacher submissions as well @Gildea_Jenn & @AP_FleetFalcons ☺️) https://t.co/dTbzfFCFMS
Published January 03, 23 12:40PM
❄️⛄️We are ready for some winter reading! ❄️☃️ https://t.co/xhJ3oE2svq
Published December 15, 22 2:00PM
Published December 14, 22 7:41PM