- To see the books in Fleet’s library, use this catalog link: Library Catalog Link.
- Library Rules and Expectations:
- Students will return books every week and check out new books. Students have 14 days to read books, but can return them sooner if finished. Books can be renewed if students need more time.
- Students will be charged the price of a lost book.
- Borrowing Books:
- Pre-k and kindergarten classes check out 1 book per week.
- 1st-2nd graders check out 2 books per week.
- 3rd-5th graders check out 3 books per week.
@APSFleetPTA spoiling us as usual!!! @barnesandnoble and 🍪🍪🍪…you know the way to our 🧡 https://t.co/qCLBAvzDL2
Published December 17, 21 7:03AM
RT @MrBsBees: In all the @ArlingtonVALib field trip hubbub it was easy to forget that @APSFleetPTA got us some AMAZING new books for The Hi…
Published December 10, 21 6:44PM
RT @MrBsBees: A proud new owner of an @ArlingtonVALib card goes straight for the @goraina!!! What an amazing day, @APL_Clea @FleetLib @APSL…
Published December 10, 21 6:43PM
RT @MrBsBees: The amazing Miss Clea introducing MORE #fleetfam fifth graders to the glories of our public libraries. FIFTY-SIX of us got li…
Published December 10, 21 3:41PM
Granma Rabbit 🐰 wanted to thank everyone who brought her gifts for her Kwanzaa feast. She’s feeling much better. 💞 https://t.co/Hhjup8LLS6
Published December 10, 21 10:15AM