If you have library books to return, please return those books to the book cart in the school lobby.
- To see the books in Fleet’s library, use this catalog link: Library Catalog Link.
- How to order print books from Fleet library:
- Go to Library catalog and log in.
- Place holds on the books you want.
- You can pick up your library books in the Fleet lobby on the following days:
- Just tell the staff at the door your grade and name. They will bring you the bag of your checked out books.
- Books will be held in the school lobby for one week.
- Detailed Instructions on how to place a hold can be found in this document: Placing a Hold on a Book- Elem.
- “I don’t see any new checkouts in my account, should I still come to school?” No – that means your request could not be filled and there will not be a bag of books for you that particular day.
- “When do I return my library books?” You can return library books on Monday through Friday. There are book return carts in the school lobby.
- “How are you ensuring books are clean?” Per APS Library Services, books will quarantine for 7 days and then be sanitized.
As we celebrate Month of the Military Child, Mrs. Taylor's 1st grade class wanted to thank our brave men and women in the Armed Forces. https://t.co/USRQdJA7Rh
Published April 20, 21 8:50AM
Thank you for the interview Virginia New Teacher Support Program! @virginiantsp @APSFleetPTA @APSLibrarians @APS_FleetES @Principal_Fleet @Fleet_AP https://t.co/gKkOZn8Kr7
Published April 05, 21 7:16AM
Published March 10, 21 9:08AM
Need a suggestion for Women's History Month? Ms. Rinker curated a great list of books! Look in the catalog today. https://t.co/iK0CoNzAtk
Published March 04, 21 1:24PM
On #ReadAcrossAmericaDay we were so excited to have guest readers from @DSTNoVAC join us! Thank you for reading to us. https://t.co/BItzJXHDx4
Published March 02, 21 11:15AM