Alice West Fleet 2020 – 2021 Instrumental Music Program
- Register for the 2020 – 2021 Instrumental Music Program at Fleet!
- Want to learn more about the Instruments that are offered at Fleet, and see cool videos? Open the Google Site
- FAQs for the 2020 – 2021 Instrumental Music Program at Fleet – Instrumental FAQs 2020
- 2020.21 Instrument Rental Form
- EE Band Achievement Chart
- EE Strings Achievement Chart 1
- Most of our materials and information are now housed on our Instrumental Music Canvas Class. Follow the instructions below to access Canvas:
- On the very top of this website, click on the link to Canvas, or click the Canvas link below. If you are on a device, click on the “three lines” – and the Canvas icon should show up at the top.
- You will then be directed to the One Login screen
- User Name is your Student ID# (lunch #) and your student should know their password. If you need help, please contact me.
- From the Canvas Dashboard, click on Ms. Roth Music 2019-2020
- Scroll towards the bottom to see our lesson plans, and what to practice for the week
- On the left hand side of the page, underneath the “Home” page, you should see Flipgrid
- If your student wants to make a Flipgrid video, click on Flipgrid and find the grid that your student wants to add to.
- If you are on a computer, there is no need to download any program
- If you are on a device, iPhone, or iPad, you may have to download Flipgrid (which is a free app), and then go back to Canvas to access Flipgrid within Canvas. The students should be able to access Flipgrid without having to provide an email address, or a “code.”
- Instrument Recruitment Slides
- Nuts and Bolts of the Instrumental Music Program – All students and families please read
- Weekly Practice Chart!
- Check out our performance repertoire!!
- Check out our Pyramid Repertoire for the last 20! Years!
Tuning this afternoon, from 3:30 - 4:00 PM @APS_FleetES See you at the Fleet Front Courtyard this afternoon!! @longbranch_es instrumental students are also invited!! https://t.co/FvuFhLnDQW
Published April 08, 21 8:31AM
Our @GetKahoot games today proved to be quite challenging to our @APS_FleetES and @longbranch_es instrumental music students! @APSFleetMusic @APSArts https://t.co/BX4veBqTAW
Published March 22, 21 1:06PM
Tuning Thursday - rain edition! I will be tuning in the @APS_FleetES garage this afternoon, starting at 3:30 PM. Look for my car close to the garage entrance! It will look like this! @APSArts @longbranch_es https://t.co/v8shD161RY
Published March 18, 21 8:53AM
Tuning @longbranch_es this afternoon, from 3:30 - 4:00 PM. It looks like the weather will cooperate! I will also be tuning @APS_FleetES on Thursday this week! https://t.co/TQYI4X2f8Z
Published March 16, 21 8:23AM
Famous cellist and humanitarian, Yo Yo Ma (or, as my granddaughter calls him yoda yoda) performs the first Bach cello suite after his second vaccine dose! So wonderful! @IamtheJulie https://t.co/tkHQaUuC0w
Published March 14, 21 7:35PM