Alice West Fleet 2019 – 2020 Instrumental Music Program
- Most of our materials and information are now housed on our Instrumental Music Canvas Class. Follow the instructions below to access Canvas:
- On the very top of this website, click on the link to Canvas, or click the Canvas link below. If you are on a device, click on the “three lines” – and the Canvas icon should show up at the top.
- You will then be directed to the One Login screen
- User Name is your Student ID# (lunch #) and your student should know their password. If you need help, please contact me.
- From the Canvas Dashboard, click on Ms. Roth Music 2019-2020
- Scroll towards the bottom to see our lesson plans, and what to practice for the week
- On the left hand side of the page, underneath the “Home” page, you should see Flipgrid
- If your student wants to make a Flipgrid video, click on Flipgrid and find the grid that your student wants to add to.
- If you are on a computer, there is no need to download any program
- If you are on a device, iPhone, or iPad, you may have to download Flipgrid (which is a free app), and then go back to Canvas to access Flipgrid within Canvas. The students should be able to access Flipgrid without having to provide an email address, or a “code.”
- Instrument Recruitment Slides
- Nuts and Bolts of the Instrumental Music Program – All students and families please read
- Weekly Practice Chart!
- Check out our performance repertoire!!
- Check out our Pyramid Repertoire for the last 20! Years!
RT @clasedivertida: Guess who is coming down the slide? Can you hear the laughter? It is none other than the @JohnsonCintia APS Acting Supe…
Published October 21, 19 6:07PM
@IamtheJulie What was it?
Published September 29, 19 4:48AM
Go Dawgs!! https://t.co/IORPiWkyS3
Published September 28, 19 4:44AM
@APS_FleetES band students enjoying the view from our beautiful new instrumental music room! #apsisawesome @APSFacilities @Principal_Fleet https://t.co/apYZFQC7ng
Published September 23, 19 8:37AM
Whew!! We did it! We inventoried, labeled and tagged all 94 new instruments @APS_FleetES! It took two full days, & the help of @RandolphStars music teacher, Tony Smith & my partner in crime, @MsEnglishGifted. @APSArts @APSVirginia @Principal_Fleet @Fleet_AP https://t.co/6S3gGRBMXL
Published September 17, 19 6:59PM