Patrick Henry 2018 – 2019 Instrumental Music Program
- Most of our materials and information is now housed on our Instrumental Music Canvas Class. Follow the instructions below to access Canvas:
- On the very top of this website, click on the link to Canvas, or click the Canvas link below. If you are on a device, click on the “three lines” – and the Canvas icon should show up at the top.
- You will then be directed to the One Login screen
- User Name is your Student ID# (lunch #) and your student should know their password. If you need help, please contact me.
- From the Canvas Dashboard, click on Ms. Roth Music 2018-2019
- Scroll towards the bottom to see our lesson plans, and what to practice for the week
- On the left hand side of the page, underneath the “Home” page, you should see Flipgrid
- If your student wants to make a Flipgrid video, click on Flipgrid and find the grid that your student wants to add to.
- If you are on a computer, there is no need to download any program
- If you are on a device, iPhone, or iPad, you may have to download Flipgrid (which is a free app), and then go back to Canvas to access Flipgrid within Canvas. The students should be able to access Flipgrid without having to provide an email address, or a “code.”
- 2018 – 2019 Patrick Henry Spring Recruitment Letter
- Register here for the 2018 – 2019 Instrumental Music Program
- Henry 2018-19 Instrument Rental Form
- Instrument Recruitment Slides
- 2017 – 18 Henry Recruitment Letter
- Henry 2017.18 Music Instrument Rental FY18 English and Spanish
- Beginning Band and Orchestra Links (instructional videos and beginning music – some links require Blackboard)
- Nuts and Bolts of the Instrumental Music Program – All students and families please read
- Weekly Practice Chart!
- Check out our performance repertoire!!
- Check out our Pyramid Repertoire for the last 20! Years!
@APSTaylor @TaylorPTAtalk @APSVirginia I appreciate the Memorial Day thoughts, but, can you replace the image with one that doesn't include a religious symbol? Many would find the use of the cross on a public school site offensive.
Published May 28, 19 4:06PM
Elvis played the clarinet? Not very well, if you look at this picture!! https://t.co/p8tpPC7nKP
Published May 12, 19 7:37PM
Time for a personal tweet!! Happy Thursday!! https://t.co/ANQVoU8cIY
Published May 02, 19 5:01AM
Awesome performance by our Henry Bucket Drummers this Spring. The fifth graders @longbranch_es are working on this now, for our Spring Concert on Wednesday, June 12! https://t.co/mTXNfVM5kD
Published May 01, 19 11:29AM
Happy Passover, ya’ll!! Ella is not a matza fan!! https://t.co/YLFTyXjBFS
Published April 21, 19 10:09AM